Are you from the type of people who can not unscrew a jar of unwinding without outside help, and you carry the packages from the store one at a time? Today you will find out who Natalia Kuznetsova is, a bodybuilder, and you will feel even more helpless. To be honest, there’s a reason to pay attention to this athlete. To confuse Natasha with other representatives of the weaker Russian female bodybuilder sex is impossible, but with the Hulk, you can.
Biography of Natalia Trukhina
Natalia Kuznetsova (Trukhina) was born in the glorious Russian city of Chita on July 1, 1991.
Interesting! The girl prefers that her name be written with the letter “AND”, that is Natalia. Kuznetsova, her husband’s surname.
Trukhina-powerlifter is a professional who performs on the platform in the category “without doping control”, the record holder in bench press lying down and the master of sports of international class in arm-lifting.
As a child, the girl did not stand out among her classmates, weighed only 40 kilos, and could not even think about the career of an athlete. At age 14, my father took her to the gym to coach Ivanov Alexei Robertsovich.
In parallel with training, Natalia was engaged in the Moscow State Academy of Physical Culture, which she successfully graduated in 2013. In addition to training, the girl loves to spend time with her husband, a master of sports in freestyle wrestling Vladislav Kuznetsov.
And on October 23, 2016, the debut of an athlete Russian girl bodybuilder in the theater took place, she played on the same stage with Yusif Eyvazov and Anna Netrebko in the Bolshoi Theater “Mamon Lesko” play, where she played the episodic role of one of the public women.
Sports performance of Natalia Trukhina
The champion of powerlifting has anatomical indicators, which most modern male athletes can envy:
- weight – 90-93 kg;
- height – 170 cm;
- the volume of the biceps is 48 cm;
- waist circumference – 76 cm;
- circumference of the thigh – 72 cm.
Record indicators in sports are as follows:
- sit-ups with the bar-180 (IPF) at 18 years;
- bench press-155 kg (in 2014);
- deadlift 215 kilos.
Victories and titles of Natalia Trukhina
Bodybuilding is a cruel sport, to achieve victories in which it is quite difficult. Natalia for her so little career has managed to excel in many factors:
- 2-fold absolute champion in bodybuilding of the Trans-Baikal Territory (the first victory in which she won in 16 years);
- champion in powerlifting and arm-lifting in Vologda on the Cup of Eurasia, record holder (in 2014);
- world champion in airlifting in the Crimea in 2014, where she became a world record holder;
- In the same year he became world champion in bench press of the NAP, setting a world record;
- in 2014 sports Russia submitted to Natasha in the cup by the arm lifting to them. Poddubny;
- champion of Europe and Eurasia in bench press lying, arm lifting, and deadlift.
- in 2015 the world record in a cup of Eastern Europe on the deadlift, thrust of an axel, and rolling was established.
Important! The athlete has set 3 world records in bench press exercises, in total is a happy owner of 12 national and European records.
Because of the frenzied popularity of the athlete supports the brand of sports nutrition RPS, is a member of the team VERTEX. The athlete was spotted in advertising clothes Bona Fide and growth hormone and Genopharm.
Steroids in the life of Natalia Trukhina
Natasha does not hide that she uses anabolic steroids for a long time. In preparation for the competition, she applies a dosage of 150-200 mg Primobolan or as much propionate.
The athlete talks about the use of nandrolone phenylpropionate and boldenone. Natalia says that she takes the pill only on training days: oxandrolone – 2 tablets (20 mg) per day. The use of GH, peptides, insulin is denied.
Training of Natalia Trukhina
The athlete prefers mainly volumetric, multi-repetitive strength training. In this case, each muscle group is studied once a week. To work out the back of the girl takes two training a week, once for the thickness, the other for the width.
The training back of the world record holder looks like this:
- Hammer’s pull to the chest with a narrow grip 5 to 12-15 times;
- pull Hammer to the chest with a wide grip 4 to 12-15 times;
- thrust at the belt in the Smith simulator: 80-kilo x 15, 100-kilo x 12, 110-kilo x 12 reps;
- Pullover 3 x 12-14 reps;
- the thrust of the lower block to the belt 3 x 12-15 repetitions.
After the end, the champion does a couple of exercises to “finish off” the biceps.
- bending arms with a bar standing 3 x 12-15 times;
- bending hands with dumbbells on an inclined bench (sitting) 3 x 12-15 times.
I train 5-6 days a week: one of them goes to the “pumping” of a muscle group once, two to the back, the rest are strength exercises. I eat without much fanaticism – chicken, fish, cottage cheese, herbs, and vegetables. And yesterday, for example, emptied the pizzeria. With all this, I can pamper myself with smoke cocktails and not get out of the clubs.
Yes, I have breast implants. They are available to all owners of large breasts with a low percentage of fat. Whether they interfere or not depends solely on the quality of the plastic. And with regards to clothes on my body, here I focus solely on the system “saw – liked – approached – bought.” I don’t look at brands and fashion trends.
A few remarks from Natasha
- Natasha says that she does not do any special warm-up, but conserves the energy that she needs for intensive training. The warm-up occurs during the exercise since it starts with light weights and gradually rises.
- The emphasis is on technique and the amplitude of execution, not on weight.
- The girl prefers “converging” and “divergent” simulators like Hammer, which with their trajectories load the latissimus muscles of the back.
- Natalia says that rarely in her training there are exercises from the three powerlifters, preferring dumbbells and inclined benches.
- The cardio takes 30 minutes, and the total training takes an hour and a half.
- To drive weight in small weight categories is a silly undertaking, Russian girl bodybuilder because with a weight of 50 kg, driving 2.5 kg is already 5% of the body weight.
- Keto diet is ideal for athletes-straight. Fat melts in front of the eyes, and in men the testosterone level rises.
- To help the leaning powerlifter before the competition there is a sauna, lemons, and enemas.
I do not chase the mass, but constantly progress, improving the quality and proportions of the body. Does it really matter how? I understand that the topic of doping is now popular, but I am absolutely not interested in how certain athletes “grow”. Show me the only ones who are speaking at their “opportunities” – I applaud them standing. Only in practice, it turns out that the person boasts, “I do not take steroids,” and then they catch him at the doping control. And there are long lists of such people: “vitamins” are involved in all Olympic sports. What can we say about powerlifting, bodybuilding, and power extreme sports, in the federations and divisions of which there is no control.
In Russia, they fight doping with horror stories and prohibitions, and in other countries, the development of new methods. Do not use or fall for use – is there a difference? The townsfolk want records to be set on the use of kefir, but this has not happened since the beginning of the last century.
Nutrition of Natalia Trukhina
Before the competition, Natalia follows a strict diet. The athlete also uses protein and nutritional supplements. She does not hide the fact that she uses anabolic steroids, therefore she appears in the category without doping control. Kuznetsova claims that he resorts to substances only before competitions and purely in small doses. The girl allows herself and junk food.
I was sent a link to an article in one online publication, it said about me: “It eats well, but instead of seasoning it adds protein and amino acids to food”. And I read it, gobbling up pizza, warm waffles with ice cream, and drinking a pin with colada.
Here are just some of the interesting sportsmen’s menu:
- The first meal of the day is omelet from 6 eggs with one yolk, and the frequency of meals is 6 times a day.
- Chicken breasts are bought with 10 kg boxes.
- There is a lot of cottage cheese, fish, greens, vegetables in the diet.
- Carbohydrates are obtained from rice, macaroni, bread, and buckwheat.
- Sports nutrition is represented by protein, omega fats, BCAA, glutamine, arginine, creatine, sometimes pretreated.
Changes in the figure of Natalia
It’s no secret that it is impossible to achieve incredible muscle mass Russian female bodybuilder for a woman without using additional stimulants, additives, and special drugs. Looking at the photo, where Natalia Kuznetsova is depicted before and after taking steroids, many users of the network of Instagram and Vkontakte are amazed by the changes that have taken place with her.
- Hands are the most weighty part of a woman’s body. Huge banks, on which the sprawling “varicose” is clearly visible – is not a spectacle for the faint-hearted. Even winter clothes can not hide muscle hypertrophy.
- The shoulders grew so much that it’s hard to see a woman in Natasha.
- The breast was operated in 2011-2013. During the operation, the girl was implanted with implants that increase the size of the breast. And all from the fact that during muscle training, the pectoral muscles of women in bodybuilding grow, but their growth does not go to the size of the gland, but to the volume of the chest. Now, on 100% of the male body, the third size breast suddenly grew.
- The hips are so prominent that there is a strong dissonance between them and the waist. Fleshy legs the girl always flaunts, wearing short dresses or mini shorts.
- Kuznetsova’s hair is not very thick. It is rumored that hair loss is also a consequence of the use of steroids.
- Because of the use of anabolics in personal communication or on video, there is a sharp decrease in the tone of the voice, but Natalia tries to add femininity to the pumped body, for this she even injected hyaluronic acid on the lips, puts on a mini and decollete, and creates a bright make-up.
Nataliya Amazonka Kusnetsova Before and After Transformation 2020
Now Natalia has returned to powerlifting after a half-year break, her body combines masculinity and femininity at the same time. To date, Natalia is considered the most powerful woman on the planet.
Nataliya “nataliya.amazonka” Kuznetsova Instagram
View this post on Instagram
starting today, everything in Moscow is under quarantine. You can still enjoy exercise even though your gym is closed. do push ups, pull ups, squats with your bodyweight, etc… Take this time as an opportunity to improve yourself and focus on all of the positive aspects of your life! @5percentnutrition #5percentersforlife #5PercentMentality С сегодняшнего дня Москва на карантине. Любое резкое изменение физической активности – стресс для организма. Поэтому остаются любые доступные упражнения, хотя бы со своим весом. Ну и если есть кардиотренажеры – отличный вариант для компенсации отсутствия привычной двигательной активности.